- New Jersey Educators Resource Exchange
- Ensuring English Learner Students Can Participate Meaningfully and Equally in Educational Programs
- Achieve NJ
- Writing Across Curriculum
- NJ Educator Connection Spring/Summer 2016
- New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards / 21st Century Life and Careers
- NJASCD The Front Page: An e-publication provided by NJASCD -attached below
Please see the links below to view the CCSS Implementation Curriculum Evaluation Tool for English Language Arts, Science and Mathematics.
Special Broadcast Message – September 15, 2014 from
The New Jersey Department of Education
"power of the arts in developing human potential"
ELL - English Language Learners
Language Arts Elementary
"Launching young readers"
Language Arts Secondary
Free and Affordable specialized practice guidelines
Great reviews from online subscribers (free subscription)
"NRICH program aims to enrich the mathematical experience of all learners..."
"physical educators will have an opportunity to share, learn and communicate with other professionals who are "in the trenches " and have time tested ideas and theories that work"
Science Middle School
research for middle school teachers and students
Science High School
"Discovery Education offers a broad range of free classroom resources that complement and extend learning beyond the bell"
Edward M. Kennedy Institute -Dedicated 3/30/15
New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education has posted new web sites addressing the Holocaust/genocide and the entire issue of teaching about character education, anti-bullying and bias/prejudice reduction. Listed are new and existing resources: